I very happy to announce the 1.4 final version released. After hours, and many new stuffs, this version is available in the PyFreeBilling Bitbucket repos.
The installation documentation is hosted on PyFreeBilling ReadTheDocs repos.
If you see any bugs, please report in PyFreeBilling bug tracker.
The change log :
- New customer portal
- HTTPS access only
- Reload Fs config via button in admin panel
- Currency management
- Database size monitoring – new panel (in admin menu)
- Sofia Gateway : add new choose lists for selecting codecs
- Add sip profile DTMF options (pass-rfc2833)
- Add new rtp_rewrite_timestamps sofia profile option
- Visitors and web interface use stats
- Admin CDR panel : show minutes / sell / cost / margin corresponding to selection
- New dashboard : revenue / cost / minutes / calls stats
- documentation update for installation of 1.4 freeswitch version
- web country blocker based on visitor’s ip. Databases : freegeoip.net and/or maxmind
- detailed customers, providers and destinations stats
- Django 1.6 migration
- All dependencies are up to date
- Optimisation of customer sip parameter and customer sip UA codecs selection
- Add new codec options in Customer sip accounts and sip profiles : G711u&G711a and G711a&G711u
- Destination number is checked before LUA
- Recurrent tasks working with new chronicler version