- May 4, 2017 at 9:44 am #1388
How to find a documentation for destination number normalisation?
I want to rewrite the national dialplan to international dialplan.
0975122719 to 33975122719
00442078374180 to 442078374180
In this case, how to place the rule ? in Provider or Routing ?
And into the Ratecards (Customer, Provider), should the destination be formatted before of after normalisation ?!
- May 4, 2017 at 9:49 am #1389
Excellente question. I am working on the new documentation as some parts need to be explained in more details.
About normalisation, first you need to convert called numbers to E.164 format without “+” for a proper routing and billing decision. This part has to be done in customer rules part.
After, if your provider needs a different format as “00” before n international number, you have to use the provider rules part.
Like that yours ratecards have prefix normalised corresponding to E.164 format.
- May 4, 2017 at 9:58 am #1394
Would you have an example (or screenshot) of the provider normalization rules? (France or Belgium national dialplan to E164 format for international carriers)
- May 4, 2017 at 11:22 am #1398
This is a screenshot :
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)