This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Anonymous 3 years ago.
- July 21, 2016 at 1:21 pm #746
I’m trying to use Pyfreebilling in inbound-bypass-media mode. I’ve tried to put:
in both internal and external profiles, but the only result I get is to make both parts not to hear each other… It seems that, somewhere, the application is taking control of this parameter.
Do you know if it’s possible to make freeswitch not to handle media streams?
- July 21, 2016 at 1:36 pm #964
As PyFreeBilling work as an SBC and need to stay in media path to ensure a correct billing, it will not work correctly with this setting.
- July 21, 2016 at 1:43 pm #965
I understand… and what about using it as media-proxy? Freeswitch would keep staying in the media path, but without any active role in codec negotiation.
It would be useful to address some T.38 problems…
- July 21, 2016 at 1:56 pm #967
There is some security pb, we can not handle all necessaries to ensure topology hiding.
But you can force codec in customer and provider side to address this issue.
- July 21, 2016 at 2:06 pm #968
the problem is that, when there’s a T.38 reinvite, I get this error:
[ERR] sofia.c:7704 Reinvite Codec Error!
But it’s not so important… Thank you anyway,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)