This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 3 years ago.
- February 25, 2016 at 9:13 pm #707
I noticed that this is not a multi tenant server.
I have a multi tenant server and i will like to try this with my server.
How can i install PyFreeBilling with a remote freeswitch?
- February 26, 2016 at 8:04 am #819
This version is not for multi-FS. But you can do it. You have to sync the freeswitch con folder and the pyfreebilling script folder. Also, you have to put the right setup for odbc and perl script -at the end of the doc for the perl script)
- March 1, 2016 at 2:20 pm #821
Thank you for the answer mwolff
Can you please collaborate a bit more about how i should do this the correct way?
- March 4, 2016 at 6:05 pm #823
Check the configuration files in freeswitch directory. Each time, you do a modification, they have to be sync with your remote FS server. Also, you need to reload the conf manually.
I prefer to say to you that pyfb v1 has not be developped to work in multi FS environment (or remote), but it can work.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)