This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 3 years ago.
- January 28, 2016 at 2:05 pm #696
When a Customer Account is deleted , it return 500 Internal Server Error!
Load average 0.58 0.71 0.51
Xeon Dual /4GB/250GB SSD
- January 28, 2016 at 3:58 pm #752
Yes, this message is not so clear.
I think that you get this error, because it exists objects relating to this customer account like cdr, sip account, balance, user … You need to delete these objects before deleting a customer account.
- February 3, 2016 at 7:44 pm #788
How to delete the CDRs associated with the customer account?
- February 4, 2016 at 8:26 am #789
You can not do it via the web interface. You must do it directly on DB. Normally, CDR have not to be erased !
- February 25, 2016 at 9:20 pm #816
Getting the same thing. Cannot delete Customer
- February 26, 2016 at 8:05 am #820
You have to remove all objects related to the customer (sip accounts, ratecard assiciation, balance updates, cdr …)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)