There are some weeks that I released the beta 2.0 version of PyFreeBilling. The tests seem good now, some bugs have been corrected. But, there are some enhancements to add before the public release.
This is the lists of things i have to change :
- autoinstallation script : it is ok for the FreeSwitch part with some changes on FreeSwitch settings. I have to tune the Kamailio part. It is now ok for the webinterface
- I have rewritten the script that import cdr in DB. It is now in LUA language. PERL is not needed anymore. I have also added some pre calculated stats on this script to enhance DB performances.
- stats : add some more graphics to get more informations about calls and customer consumptions
- anti-fraud : need more tests
I hope to release the public beta version mid-august (i will do it during my holidays).
This project is financed 100% by me and indirectly by some customers. But, as it is an opensource project, anyone can use it. And I love that. As you can understand, i need some money to spend time on this project. The donation amount of the last 12 months is … 0 ! so, i work on this project during my free time, or when a customer (i have some that use it in production and paid support from me) ask me for new feature ! You find the explanation of the delay between each release ! All free projects have same problems !