FreeSWITCH has just released the 1.4.13 version. You will find below the bug fixes and minor changes :
- Fix SegFault in switch_core_media.c – https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-6911
- Updates for Xcode 6 on OSX Mavericks and Yosemite – https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-6953
- Allow sub millisecond resolution for option ping times – https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-6927
- Add ability to log commands executed in mod_xml_rpc
- Fix error when resuming a call on hold – https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-5949
- Fix missing Notify message record-route tag – https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-6688
- Add new hard_mute control to allow apps to request low level mute e.g. from the rtp stack level. Its used in mod_conference to avoid reading audio while muted and possibly reduce some transcoding load
- Improve SIP OPTIONS ping generation by distributing them across an interval – https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-6400
- variable digits_dialed_filter to set regular expressions with () captures and anything matched will be replaced with X’s in the CDR (useful for filtering things like CreditCard numbers) – https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-6940
- fix leak of nua handle due to reference counting. Effects all calls with auth/challenge on INVITE
- as well as several other minor tweaks and changes
There are also several other minor changes and bug fixes in this release!
IMPORTANT : FreeSwitch team has to fix a small error in the main FreeSWITCH GIT repository on the v1.4 branch. On your next pull of the branch you may see a merge error. To resolve this error from your local copy of the git repo while on the v1.4 branch issue the following command:
git reset --hard origin/v1.4
Centos and Debian packages has been also updated.
You can report in comment any bugs in this release.