This is in one line a quick start to work with PyFreeBilling. You also understand how it works :
- Create a customer : Prepaid mode means that the calls are allowed if balance > 0, and Postpaid mode menas that the calls are allowed if balance > credit_limit. Important : the balance represent the real amount due by your customer. If you want to allow a negative balance, you must set in PostPaid mode and a negative credit_limit.
- Add fund to customer balance
- Create a sip account and apply the conf to Freeswitch
- Create a customer rate card and add the rate by prefix (you can import a cvs file)
- Create a LCR and affect it to the ratecard you have just created
- Attach the ratecard to customer
- Create a provider (for the time being, the provider balance is not updated, but it will be in future version)
- Create a provider gateway and apply the conf to Freeswitch
- Create a provider rate card and add the rate by prefix (you can import a cvs file)
- Attach this ratecard to the LCR
- And now test a call !
As you see, it is simple, and permit any configuration you can imagine.